- Self-hosting services is good.
- Self-hosting services with a tiny devices such as Raspberry Pi or Odroid is better
- Self-hosting services that use small amounts of resources is cool!
A simple Raspberry PI can host all of the following applications.
- Glewlwyd: Single-Sign-On Server providing OAuth2 and OpenID Connect services
- Taliesin: Lightweight audio streaming server, to listen to all of your music everywhere
- Hutch: Online password and secret locker
- Angharad: House automation system
Libraries developped to help building the programs above.
- Ulfius: HTTP Framework for REST API in C, using JSON or not, with websockets or not, with streaming data or not
- Hoel: C Database abstraction library with json based language
- Rhonabwy: Create, modify, parse, verify or export JSON Web Keys (JWK), JSON Web Key Sets (JWKS) and JSON Web Signatures (JWS) in C
- Iddawc: Oauth2/OIDC Client library
- Yder: Logging library for C applications
- Orcania: Potluck with different functions for different purposes that can be shared among C programs
- Taulas: Arduino source files for Angharad system devices
- Huddersfield: Project packages builder, tester, and publisher, GitHub statistic viewer.
Nicolas Mora email@example.com
OpenPGP fingerprint: 8405 B02F CC28 EF97 44C8 F253 FE82 1394 40BD 22B9